The alignment of the finance and reporting function to the needs of the business is critical to enable organisational success.
Executives of modern businesses are required to constantly engage with the business from an internal and external mindset. As businesses grow and adapt to an ever-changing external environment, finance functions can be responsible for inhibiting the organization’s evolution. The financial part must constantly evolve to not only move in the same direction as the business itself, but to ensure it continues to provide proactive and preemptive advice to ensure organizational goals are met.
N.E.W. INVESTMENTS has a proven methodology for reviewing the effectiveness of financial workings and then assisting in setting the right strategy to establish the best-fit operating model for the organization.
Our methodology adapts to your organizational structures to establish the most appropriate financial models , providing the management with a clear understanding of opportunities and risks, together with cost-effective recommendations to better meet business needs.
Our methodology incorporates the following services:
- Analysis of optimum finance operating model
- Finance function efficiency reviews (people/processes/technology)
- Alignment of the financial structure to other business functions
- Assessment of financial department restructural plans (e.g. transition plan to outsourcing model)
- Establishment of financial structures for new entities
- Financial system design, workflow and chart of accounts design.